Azzurro Lounge – The heart & soul of Greece captured with a livid spread of choicest food & drinks, designed to create memories.
Azzurro lounge offers a unique delve into the Greece setup. Highlight of the place is the warm white and pastel blue tones on the walls. It definitely is a notch above the nearby lounge when it comes to the space and setup. There are variety of seating options available from alfresco to small cabana’s. This place is huge. It can easily accommodate couple of office parties and there will be still place left for the walk in crowd. A bar which in itself is spectacular steals the lime light as soon as you enter.
We were greeted with a line up of beautifully crafted cocktails. Amongst which I will highly recommend the blue Martini. Potent, less on the added sweetness and very refreshing. Lets take a look at few delicacies we devoured at Azzurro.
- Azzurro special paneer: Paneer chunks in white marination. I did not like it much but some of the members on the table loved it.
- Tandoori Mushroom: Lip smacking button mushrooms. Perfect grilled spicy mushrooms. Recommended.
- Broccoli florets: Lots of cream cheese on this one. Crunchy broccoli dipped in cream cheese was absolutely drool worthy.
- Fish Kuraw Zatra: This is another recommended dish. This fish fry recipe has a host of delectable spices used for marination giving it a unique touch.
- Banno ke Kebab: This is one of the speciality as per them. But I was not impressed. Chicken shreds stuffed in chicken chunks. Chicken was dry but the mint chutney served with this was super fresh and highly flavourful.
- Basil Mango Prawns: Highly recommended Grilled prawns and olives dipped in mango sauce which is so amazing that we were taking shots of the mango dip.
- Murg Chukandari: Tandoori chicken served with grilled onion slices. Beetroot and mayo chutney, mint and tamarind chutney served with this is superb. Recommended
- Pot Roast chicken and mashed potato –
Although a good looking dish, it failed to please the tastebuds. Dry overcooked chicken and soft but grainy mash was something which needs
- Paneer Shaslik – A good pick for vegetarians. Paneer cubes along with bell peppers
isgrilled and served with the madras curry Pilaf and sauteed veggies
- Ghee roast mutton – Ghee roast mutton served with parantha is the best of the lot. Juicy mutton served with hot parantha is highly recommended.
- Baked Pulashka: Apple rings dipped in rum topped with egg white, ice cream and whipped cream. Something which I had never tried but loved every bite of it. As a result I had two portions of it.
Final Verdict on Azzurro
Drive to this place for a chilled evening with friends and family. Altogether a relaxing ambience and lip smacking food. Keep in mind the road to reach is under construction. As a result avoid taking Uber or Ola as coming back can be a daunting task.
LET US KNOW HOW MUCH WOULD YOU RATE Azzurro Lounge?
I was invited for a complimentary food tasting event. This blog is a narrative of my experience at the event. These are my views that I have expressed. Others are most welcome to agree or disagree with the same.The blog is not personally or commercially influenced. I have not lifted, copied or plagiarised it from any source either. However, I have done my due diligence via publicly available information on the internet and as shared by the client/PR agency. All rights reserved.